Price: Approx.1 INR/Ton
Copper sulphate is an inorganic salt that is highly soluble in water. As a nutritious element, the copper sulphate is essential, allowing a healthy development to your growing, avoiding the deficiencies that arise with the lack of this important mineral. Copper sulfate is an algaecide, bactericide, and fungicide. It is also used as an antimicrobial and molluscicide.
Copper ions appear to bind to functional groups of protein molecules in fungi and algae and cause protein denaturation, producing cell damage and leakage. Protein components that act as binding sites are sulfidal groups, phosphate (thiol), carboxyls, and imidazoles.