- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Ton
- 210000 INR/Ton
Copper sulphate is an inorganic salt that is highlysoluble in water. As a nutritious element, the copper sulphate is essential,allowing a healthy development to your growing, avoiding the deficiencies thatarise with the lack of this important mineral. Copper sulfate is an algaecide,bactericide, and fungicide. It is also used as an antimicrobial andmolluscicide.
Copper ions appear to bind to functional groups ofprotein molecules in fungi and algae and cause protein denaturation, producingcell damage and leakage. Protein components that act as binding sites aresulfidal groups, phosphate (thiol), carboxyls, and imidazoles.
pH (Not Less Than)
Copper (as Cu) % by Weight (Min.)
Sulphur (as S) by Weight (Min.)
Lead (as Pb) % by Weight (Max.)
Soluble Fe & Al compounds % by Weight (Max.)
Matter Insoluble in Water % by Weight (Max.)
Copper Sulphate is used in the preparation of Bordeauxand Burgundy mixtures on the farm.
Copper sulphate is used as a drying agent in theanhydrous form, as an additive for fertilizers and foods, and severalindustrial applications such as textiles, leather, wood, batteries, ink,petroleum, paint, and metal,
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Ton Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 03 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- YESHA TECHNOLOGY
- Mr Pinakin Gor (Marketing Manager)
- Mobile : 08037401736
- Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
- Office Address : 110 FF Span Industrial Complex, Plot No. 84/4, Nr Canara Bank, GIDC, Phase 1, Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445, Gujarat, Indiac
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.