- Minimum Order Quantity
- 05 Ton
- Approx.1 INR/Ton
Potassium Carbonate is also known as Potash Carbonate. It is used worldwide as a major source for Potassium in fertilizer. Higher level of Potassium helps in the fruit development, during coloring stage and every stage till maturation. Our product dissolves readily and completely. Potassium increases disease resistance, drought tolerance, plumpness of grain and seed, and improves stem rigidity and cold hardiness. Application of potash enhances firmness, texture, flavor, size and color of fruit crops, and increases oil content of oil crops.
Total Alkalinity (as K2CO3) on Dry Basis
Free Alkali (as KOH)
Bi Carbonate (as KHCO3) Max.
Total chloride (as KCl) (Max.)
Iron (as Fe) (Max.)
There are no special prerequisite / precautions associated with the direct usage of Potassium Sulphate. It can be mixed with other water soluble fertilizers taking care that it should not be mixed with calcium and magnesium fertilizers. Our product can be applied in bulk blending, fertigation, foliar spray.
For non agricultural application, it is also used as buffer in wine, drying agent, Pharmaceuticals
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Ton Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 03 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- YESHA TECHNOLOGY
- Mr Pinakin Gor (Marketing Manager)
- Mobile : 08037401736
- Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry
- Office Address : 110 FF Span Industrial Complex, Plot No. 84/4, Nr Canara Bank, GIDC, Phase 1, Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445, Gujarat, Indiac
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.